India! The country with amazing diversity and wonders has many champions. All these are real facts and real records. Most of them are certified by authentic record books like Guiness Book of Records & Limca Book of Records. I am trying to tabulate as many as I can. Please help me in my efforts by adding more facts and records.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WORLD'S LONGEST EAR HAIR


Radhakant Bajpai of Naya Ganj, Uttar Pradesh, India, has been recognized by Guinness World Records as having the world’s longest ear hair.The tufts coming out of the man’s ears measured an incredible 13.2 cm (5.19 in) at its longest point when he set the record in 2003.The length of the 50-year-old's pinna pelt was confirmed by medical examiner Dr. R P Gupta.

"Making it to Guinness World Records is indeed a special occasion for me and my family," said Radhakant. "God has been very kind to me."

The hair has now grown to a much longer size. In fact, the hair is so long he has to shampoo and comb it.

No comments:

AddThis